Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Giant Statement - Zig Ziglar

I, _______________________________________, am an honest, intelligent, organized, responsible, committed, teachable person who is sober, loyal, and clearly understands that regardless of who signs my paycheck, I am self-employed.
I am an optimistic, punctual, enthusiastic, goal-setting, smart-working, self-starter who is a disciplined, focused, persistent, dependable, positive thinker with great self-control and am an energetic and diligent team player and hard worker who appreciates the opportunity my company and the free enterprise system offer me. I am thrifty with my resources and apply common sense to my daily tasks.
I take honest pride in my competence, appearance and manners and am motivated to be and do my best so that my healthy self-image will remain on solid ground. These are the qualities which enable me to manage myself and help give me employment security in a no-job-security world.
Taken from Zig Ziglar, Success for Dummies

No comments:

Post a Comment